Agile Coach Camp is a two-day-getting-together with experienced Agile coaching enthusiasts, exchanging ideas, learning and sharing, coaching and being coached. Two wonderful, inspiring days for those who consider themselves to be experienced agile coaches, seasoned scrum masters or change consultants. And while everybody brings their experience with them, everybody brings a piece of the puzzle.
We can’t wait to start the weekend….Everything is ready at hotel De Vossenberg in Vierhouten for this years Agile Coach Camp. #ACCNL17
We would like to inform you that there will be a “Training from the BACK of the room”-train-the-trainer by Thorsten Oliver Kalnin, who will be a participant at ACCNL. This training is planned for Monday 10th and Tuesday 11th of April, immediately following the Agile Coach Camp. The location will also be Hotel de Vossenberg in Vierhouten. A great opportunity for you if you want to learn to create and facilitate trainings that help people connect deeply with the topic and enable them to apply it to their work. It won’t be surprising to you that it involves self-organisation and taking context into account.
There is an extra early bird discount for all participants of ACCNL17 when they subscribe for the training. Check your email for details on this offer, or contact us. For more information about the training look on Thorsten’s website http://trainingfromthebackoftheroom.de.
We are proud to anounce the start of our ticket sales for Agile Coach Camp the Netherlands 2017. The event will take place at 7th – 9th of April in Vierhouten and only 50 seats are available so sign up for the event quickly!
We love to see you at Vierhouten.
This years ticket sale for Agile Coach Camp Nederland 2017 will start this month! The 15th of Januari to be exact, so save the date!
The Agile Coach Camp itself will be held the 7th – 9th of April 2017 at Hotel de Vossenberg, Vierhouten, The Netherlands.
Last night we, Julya, Marjans, Miriam and myself, have been closing last year and with that, our first administrative year of the foundation Agile Coach Camp Nederland.
Of course we are also preparing for the next Agile Coach Camp, planned on the 7th – 9th of April 2017. We are looking for improvements like:
- More single bedrooms,
- How to do wrap-ups after the Open Space,
- How to improve the summary of the weekend,
- and lots more…
After driving with a load of stuff to the location we were warmly welcomed by the hotel owner of the Vossenberg Vierhouten. We are really looking forward to this Agile event although on the road to the hotel, we thought we were caught in a classical Waterfall project due to the rain 🙂
OpenSpace is a small set of rules that allow groups of people to interact in a simple, productive, organized way to create valuable dialogs that address the participants’ most important issues.
The Fundamental “Rules” of the sessions that happen during OpenSpace conferences are:
- Whoever shows up is the right people
- Whatever happens is the only thing that could have
- Whenever it starts is the right time
- When it’s over, it’s over
To lead an OpenSpace Talk:
- Come up with an interesting topic and title for your discussion.
- You don’t need to develop these before the conference; most of the ideas will come to you during the event.
- Fill out a schedule Post-It for your topic.
- Place the topic on the schedule.
- If you see topics that have something in common, consider combining them into a single time slot.
- If a significant number of people want to attend your discussion and another discussion in the same time slot, try to trade into another time slot to ensure maximum dialogue and participation.
To attend an OpenSpace Talk:
- Check the schedule and sign up for a talk or just drop in if you wish.
- Use the ‘Law of two feet.’ If you feel that you are not contributing or benefiting from a presentation, please feel free to move on to something else.
- Allow the discussion convener to steer his or her topic. If you have an opposing opinion that needs a full time slot you should feel free to add your own OpenSpace slot to discuss the topic.